Lake Charles Toxic Tort Lawyers
Toxic Tort: A Weapon Against Hazardous Chemical Exposure
Examples of toxic tort cases include:
- Asbestos-caused mesothelioma
- Lawsuits against companies that sell hamburger with E. coli
- Underground storage tanks leak and soil must be remediated
- Formaldehyde embedded in a home’s walls and furnishings
- Unsafe medicine (essentially a product liability case, with the defective product being the drug)
Experienced DeRidder Area Chemical Exposure Attorneys
A toxic tort can take the form of a class action suit, in which one plaintiff stands in for a group of similarly injured parties, or it can be a mass tort, where multiple parties sue simultaneously for damages.
Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel & Wilson L.L.C., of Lake Charles, Louisiana, is a leader in both these approaches to compensating groups of people, and invites your inquiries.
If you are looking for a team of competent, experienced environmental attorneys, look no further. We have won hundreds of impressive judgments for clients over the years.
We invite you to contact the Lake Charles toxic torts attorneys at Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel & Wilson at 337-240-9349 or toll free at 800-836-3702. Or describe your accident in an e-mail using this online form. Our lawyers look forward to hearing from you.
We take personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we get paid only if you get paid. Call for a free initial consultation.